Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Waiting

My life is filled with waiting.... I'm waiting on several different things in life right now and as they are revealed to me, I'll reveal them to you. God is teaching me a lot in this waiting period. I'm not a very patient person but I am learning to rely on Him through this time and He is using it to grow my faith and to draw me closer to Him. It's a tough lesson to learn and it hurts at times. I just keep reminding myself that God is in control and every time that I've felt restless or like I should do something to move things along in life, God has slowed me down. He speaks to me and seems to be telling me to "wait." I find inspiration in your blogs and here are two blogs that have helped me find patience and comfort in all this waiting.

Jennifer at The LaJeunesse Family posted a poem that really made me think and begin to appreciate my situation.

Amy at Our Journey...Together... also wrote a great post on waiting.

Check out their blogs! Thanks for those blog posts friends... You have reminded me to be patient in the waiting!
"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart, and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14

2 comments:

Thomasina said...

Waiting is a tough thing to do. I can tell you from experience that things go a lot smoother when you wait on the Lord. When we do things our way, we usually make a mess! Thanks for sharing this post.

Brittany Ann said...

I think I know what you're waiting for, and I so relate. It does draw us closer to God though. It did for me. Praying for you!