Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Up In The Air

I haven't been motivated to blog lately! I'm sorry... I've hit that time of year again... when everything is up in the air... This is the time of year when all teachers start daydreaming about summer and even counting down (62 school days). It's also the time of year when budgets are being reviewed, decisions about who is teaching which grade level next year are made, and for hubs and I, we are reflecting on being a year older (my birthday was Monday, his is today!). I have tons of stuff on my mind but nothing that I can really blog about at this point. I need some time to sort it all out and then I'll hopefully blog about it all.
In other news, instead of getting each other birthday presents, we decided to get a gym membership. Our plan is to join on Friday and go on Saturday morning. I am going to take a Pilates class on Saturdays, and a stretching class, followed by Yoga on Thursdays. I will probably add some spin classes or kickboxing to my schedule but to start out with my main concern is better posture, flexibility, and some light toning. Wish me luck! =) Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Happy late birthday!!