Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Lots of Random Stuff

  • This week turned out to be pretty good... I've recovered from my head cold and we didn't have any snow days this week.
  • I worked all week and was observed by my principal on Friday. (Side note: Until you have been teaching for three years, you are observed by your principal three times a year.) She loved my lesson! Yay!
  • I have several stacks of papers to grade later tonight (which you all know, I hate grading papers).
  • Hubs was gone every night this week because of basketball. The life of a coach's wife.... it was lonely at our house... good thing Piper and Mason (our dogs) were there to keep me company. =)
  • My sister-in-law had her baby girl yesterday! Carly is soooooooo cute. We love love love her. We went to the hospital last night but we didn't get to see the happy mom because she was in recovery (c-section). We did get to see Carly through the nursery window though! We went back to the hospital this morning and I was able to hold her and love on her. Ahhhh. I love babies and can't wait until we have kids of our own!
  • The weather is gorgeous today. It's right around 50 degrees and the sun is shining. I am so ready for warm weather and summer break. I've had enough of winter I think. I'm ready for flip flops and capris! Hubs and I are going to take our fur babies on a long walk this afternoon. Fresh air and exercise. Just what I need to boost my mood! I will enjoy this weather today and tomorrow... the rest of the week will be colder and they are calling for more snow on Thursday.
  • I haven't cooked much this week... I'm going to make salad and spaghetti and meatballs for dinner tonight.
  • Okay, now that I've bounced all over the place with this post... I'm done. =)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It's such a great feeling when you get observed and it goes well!

Ashley said...

Hey.. i'm a new reader from Maryland. Isn't this weather crazy? It really does feel like spring!