Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Winter Blahs

Sorry for the lack of posts this past week. Life is at that kind of blah in between state... You know what I'm talking about? When you are looking forward to a lot of things that may happen in the months to come but there is nothing really exciting happening now? That's how I've been feeling lately. I am looking forward to a lot of things that aren't going to happen for awhile (if they do happen at all). I am excited about the possibilities of the future and am having a hard time focusing on life right now. I'm not really sure what to do about it. I know I should be focusing on what actually is happening right now, unfortunately nothing too exciting is going on... I guess it's the winter blues? I need a snow day to cheer me up! =)
In other news, I've been to two baby showers this month. One for one of my best friends, the other for my sister-in-law. They are both approaching their due dates. My sister-in-law is schedule for a c-section on February 15th! I can't wait to meet my new neice, Carly!
Well I guess that's all for now... I know it's a short post but I'm not feeling well today. One of my sweet students was telling me on Friday (while coughing all over me) that he wasn't that sick he "just has a fever!" Say what?! Haha... oh second graders. I woke up yesterday with a slight cough and a little chest congestion. My immune system has held up all school year, with the exception of one sinus infection. I guess the germs were bound to get me at some point this year!

1 comment:

From the Mind of Thomasina said...

I understand what you're talking about regarding being excited about the future. Sometimes it's hard to stay focused on right now, when the future is holding something so wonderful. Get better soon!