Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. My new goals are to pray more, do something active three times a week, double my water intake, and find a great vitamin to take.
2. Two weeks of teaching followed by two weeks off.... yippppeeeee!
3. My new favorite snack (that is not terribly bad for you and satisfies the sweet tooth)--- Cookie Crisp Cereal. I take it to work and eat it as a snack without milk.
4. It snowed this weekend... just a dusting... and it was beautiful.
5. Christmas shopping is getting closer to being finished.
6. I've come to the conclusion that I think to much about things... I analyze things, worry about stuff I can't control, and am extremely cautious. I'm starting to hate that about myself.... (more on that in the next post).
7. Hubs' basketball team won their game last night! (For those of you who don't know, he coaches a boys JV team).
Just a few random thoughts! Have a great week friends!

1 comment:

Mandy's Memories said...

LOve #1~
Can't wait for # 2
and congrats on # 7