Pages

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

Life has been busy and full of Christmas shopping! I have been fortunate enough to had the past few days off. It snowed on Thursday and Friday so our school system was closed! Our Christmas break was scheduled to begin on Friday after school so we got lucky and received two extra days off due to inclement weather! =) I am both happy and a little sad about this. I didn't get to give the kids their Christmas presents and we didn't get to have our class party. Trying to have a holiday party when they come back to school in January will not be as fun!
In other news, I've finished my Christmas shopping (thankfully) and have been taking it easy the past few days because I have a sinus infection (yuck). I am taking an antibiotic though and am feeling a little better today. I'll recap the year as we get closer to January as well as post my new resolutions for the upcoming year. These next few days will be filled with wrapping gifts, spending time with family, eating yummy food, and watching Christmas movies! Well I'm off to get some soup started in the crockpot! Prayers for my surgery (wisdom teeth removal) next week are appreciated! I will be bringing in the new year looking like a chipmunk! In case I don't get another post in before Christmas, I wish all of you a Merry Christmas filled with joy, love, laughter, friends, and family!!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie M. Page said...

Merry Christmas! So fun to be all ready! =) Saying a prayer for you and your surgery. =)