Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

In Need of Inspiration

I am a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger. It's been over a month. I've lost my motivation to blog. Nothing that exciting is happening in our lives right now... I'm kinda in one of those blah states. I'm in dire need of the upcoming 5 day Thanksgiving break. I apologize to all of my wonderful blog friends... I have been reading your blogs every day! I just haven't had the energy to keep up with my own. I think I'm in a "funk". I need something new and refreshing to inspire me and bring some excitement back into my life. Any ideas? =)
On another note.... Hubs' basketball season is back in full swing. He made cuts yesterday and has his team for the season. Their first official practice was tonight and they practice again tomorrow from 5-7. Back to the terrible basketball schedule where hubs comes and goes and our Friday night dates are rescheduled to Saturdays due to to games and practices. Oh well... he's a terrific coach and I love going to the games to cheer him and his team on!
Christmas is 5 weeks away and I haven't bought one present! Yikes! I've got a lot to do between now and then.... There is a website called ABC Distributing and they have very reasonable and cute stuff for sale. Just an FYI for anyone who is looking for affordable gifts. My mom is addicted to their website and has made several purchases lately. At least someone has been Christmas shopping.... =)
Hopefully I will be out of my "funk" soon and back to my regularly schedule blogging!

No comments: