Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Whirlwind Week

The past few days have been beautiful! The temperature has been in the 70's and I'm loving it! I hope that it continues to stay cool and sunny, especially next weekend when one of my best friends gets married. I'm sure her week will be busy and probably a little stressful (what wedding isn't?) so say a few prayers for her!
This week is going to be busy for me as well. Our church is having revival all week and I am hoping to attend a few services. I am (hopefully) attending a two day conference for work on Thursday and Friday (which equals 2 days of sub plans). Friday evening and Saturday will be filled with wedding related events. On top of all of those things, I'm still trying to train and run because my 5K is in 2 weeks! Lets be honest... my focus has shifted from the race to the location of the race. =) I can't wait to spend the weekend at the beach with hubs and see college friends! =) Well that's all for now. Have a blessed week!

No comments: