Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Excuses

Let me start by saying I am soooo sorry I haven't finished Teacher Week (hosted by Babbling Abby). Last week was CRAZY. Teacher work week was the 10th-13th and school started this past week, Tuesday to be exact. I am exhausted. There was a mad dash of things to do to get my room ready for 20 second graders and I took my camera to work everyday to take pictures of my room for Teacher Week. I was so caught up on preparing for the kiddos that I didn't remember to take pictures! I will try to take some this week and put them up for those of you that are interested in seeing what my classroom looks like! =)
Now on to other updates... I'm still running but this week I really slacked off! I only ran twice! Once on Saturday and once Thursday night! Since school has started I have been so exhausted and it is dark when I get up at 5:30 every morning. We also had 2nd grade orientation this week so I worked late on Wednesday for that and all I want to do when I get home is eat and sleep! I know that sounds like I'm making excuses but kids are exhausting. I'm going to have to find a better way to fit running into my life now that I am back to work!
My race is next month! It's in Virginia Beach and I just booked an oceanfront room for us! =) I am soooooooo excited for my first race and for the opportunity to steal away to the beach with hubs. It will be a much needed weekend away after completing the first month of school!
I'll try to do a better job keeping up with my blog as soon as I get myself back into a routine with running and working! I've kept up with your blogs though! =)
Blessings,

2 comments:

Thomasina said...

Ocean front view in Virginia Beach sounds wonderful!

Callie Nicole said...

I know how it feels to get so busy that all you want to do is eat and sleep! i hope the school year becomes a little less hectic for you. The race/beach getaway sounds lovely!

I just came across your blog, and it looks like we have alot in common! I love finding other Christian, married ladies on here. :-)