Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy New Year! =)

As a teacher my year starts in mid-August and ends in early June, the days in between are days for reflection and rejuvenation. Obviously this is different than the normal calendar year. Well as you all know, at the end of each year people come up with "New Year's Resolutions." Since my year just ended, I've come up with my list of resolutions goals.
Career: Revamp my classroom website, organize my unit files into binders.
Physical: Learn to love running and be able to run at least a 5K distance only stopping once or twice to walk. Sign up for a race. Preferably at the beach. =)
Spiritual: Pray more. A lot more. "He must become greater; I must become less." John 3:30
Misc.: Be a positive example. Try not to get caught up in the negativity of others or situations. Smile more. Drink more water. Take more pictures. Enjoy life. Take nothing for granted.
Easy right? =)

No comments: