Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Friends, Summer, and Our New Home!

It's been over a week since my last post. I'm sorry! This past weekend was mostly spent packing.... Our friends came in from out of town and we had a great time seeing them and their one year old little girl (with the most precious blonde curls!). They are coming back in this weekend so hopefully we will get to hang out again. It is so fun to reunite with old friends!

Quick Updates: We close on our new house Friday! Woohoo!We've packed the downstairs and we are beginning to pack the bedrooms and things upstairs. We picked out paint tonight and are going to be doing our final walk through on the house Thursday afternoon. We are getting really excited. I'll post pictures of the house after we get settled in.
Only 11 days of school left and 2 work days and I'm on SUMMER BREAK! My second graders are as eager as I am for summer to get here!
Happy thoughts!

3 comments:

Katie's Journey said...

yeah for almost getting to close on your new house!

Melissa said...

Congrats on the new house! I'm also counting down the days til summer break! 2 more for me, can't wait!

prashant said...

Congrats on the new house!
Banner Advertising Network India