Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Happy Friday!

Do I start every post off with "This has been such a busy week!" ?? It has been. Haha. I've cleaned and organized my classroom, graded papers, started working on report cards, and looked at another house.
We've reached that point, the point where we all want summer. All of the teachers and students have spring/summer fever this week. The weather has been beautiful! Saturday the temps are supposed to be in the 70's! I can't wait... hubs has a softball tournament so I'm hoping to turn bright red tan in the sunshine and enjoy time catching up with the other softball wives. To update you on our home buying search... we are still looking. We haven't found exactly what we want yet, and we may not, in which case we will settle, a little.
On another note, a snack recommendation.... Tostitos Restaurant Style Salsa. Oh yum. I've devoured two jars in the past 5 days!! =) Happy almost Friday!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Finally looks as if spring has made its way here...

Blessings,
Kristie