Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Casting our cares away....

My Saturday: 50 degree weather, clear blue skies, tall mountains, a rushing river, my love, and fishing pole in hand. Hubs and I enjoyed a day of soaking up the sun and fishing. I couldn't have asked for a more relaxing Saturday! It was a much needed trip.






Today will consist of grading papers, working on a grant, Bible study, and a meeting our realtor for a second showing of the house I mentioned in the previous post. Hope everyone had a blessed weekend!

3 comments:

Kaz and Amy said...

Those pictures are fabulous! I love the one of the deer! Have fun grading papers:)

amy[www.theprikazskys.com]

Just Me said...

Beautiful pictures! mmm there is nothing like being in God's creation. I am your newest follower!

Katie said...

Beautiful pictures! I agree, it was a gorgeous weekend!