Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Warning: Boring!

Hello friends! Life is busy as always. Sunday was a beautiful sunny day in the 50's!!! Monday... not so beautiful. Cold rain. Blah. Not a great way to start off the week but I'm hopeful that it will start to warm up soon... I hear we are supposed to get up in the 40's and 50's this week which is awesome compared to the blizzards we've been seeing! Spring fever.
I've realized I'm not very good at keeping up with my New Year's resolutions... I honestly can't remember what they were! I think I wanted to drink more water? I came home with a headache after work today and realized I hadn't had anything other than coffee all day! I really need to do better with that one. How are your resolutions coming?
Nothing new to report on home-buying, vacations, etc. I'm feeling very blah right now. Sorry this post isn't more fun!

No comments: