Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Spring/Cabin Fever

I have to do something today. Anything. I have been off for two weeks. Yes, you read that right. Two weeks. The snow has caused my school district to shut down for 2 weeks and I am developing a little bit of cabin fever mixed with spring fever. I've been looking longingly at my capri pants and flip flops in my closet as I dress myself in layer upon layer. There is over a foot of snow on the ground. Will I ever see green grass again? I need warm weather. Everything I love to do, hike, fish, go out on the boat, camp, etc is all done in warm weather!
 Instead of my snow covered SUV, I want to be driving this:
...and seeing this view....
I miss doing this....
...and seeing this....
I wish this was my year round workout....
....and these two were my trainers.
I want to be sleeping here...
...and waking up to this...
...and this....

Spring fever has taken over....

Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

cute blog post! some amazing photos!! spring will be here SO soon!

Katie said...

Awwww I love these pictures! I'm not as outdoorsy as you but I'm ready for my own version of summer!! :)