Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Relaxing Sunday

It's a rainy Sunday here in Virginia! Hubs and I are going out to his grandparent's farm for Sunday dinner. YUM. Nan is the BEST cook. After that I don't have too much planned. I'm going to come home and clean the house, do some laundry, and menu plan for the week. I must admit, I'm not a cook. I'd like to try to get better at it though. I'm going to try one new recipe a week (I hope!). I'll keep you informed if I stumble across any amazing recipes.
I'm meeting up with one of my best friends this afternoon to pick a book for our Bible study. We decided to meet once a week and do a Bible study together. I'm sure more people will join us as time goes on. I think it's going to be a great way for us to support each other. I'll let you know which book we choose!
Also, thanks to all who commented on my last post! I'm going to give vitamins a try and I'm going to go with the binder approach to keep all of my unit plans. I hope I can get myself organized and find binder big enough for everything I've accumulated! I'm also going to look into the Florida Keys vacation idea! Thanks a bunch! One more thing, does anyone go to the website We Heart It? It's a photography website... I keep trying to go there and it won't open on my computer. Does that happen to anyone else?

Have a blessed Sunday friends!

No comments: