Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh tie me to the end of a kite....

I am in the mood to travel. To go somewhere far away and for a few precious days, escape the worries and responsibilities of life. I know that those things will be waiting when I return, but to escape and forget about them for a few blissful days with hubs would be incredible. Does anyone have those days? When they just.have.to.get.away?


Until then, trapped in snow-mans-land......



Enjoy your weekend!


PS. Title of this post is from a Rosie Thomas song called Kite Song. So good, go listen to it!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I love the couples feet photos! What a cute idea. I enjoy planning trips, even if they are months away... still brings excitement... even if you aren't planning one in particular, you can still plan like you are! :)