Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Running Behind and SNOW!

It's been awhile since my last post (aren't I always saying that?). In my defense, I've kept up will of your wonderful blogs. I just haven't put any effort into my own! With that said, here's what I've been up to, or, uh, not up to. I'm behind. Like really behind. I haven't done ANY Christmas shopping except for buying a gift for a child we "adopted" for Christmas. Not one thing for anyone else, well I take that back. I did buy my dad something but it may not fit. Ugh. Why am I such a slacker? Hubs has promised to Christmas shop with me tonight! That is............... if we don't get snowed in! Look what I woke up to!

Beautiful! Why couldn't it happen on Sunday night or Monday morning so we could get a snow day? I don't know but I love snow so I'll take it! Maybe it will help get me in a Christmas spirit. So beside being behind on this blog and shopping, I have also been behind on cleaning, lesson planning, grading papers, paying bills (don't worry, they were all paid this week and NOT overdue! I just usually get them paid the day we get paid to get them out of the way for the month.), and getting my car inspected. Blah. That's a lot be behind on. I'm hoping I'll gain some motivation this weekend to get all the lesson planning and paper grading done. The bills are paid. My car, well it will be inspected sometime this week I guess. Cleaning. Ugh. Haha! So anyways.... I don't have an excuse. I'm just lazy this month! Hope everyone is doing well!
If you aren't a follower yet and read this blog please follow! I'm getting closer to my 100th post and hoping to do a giveaway!

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

As a Floridian, I have to say: I'm jealous of all that gorgeous snow!