- Landed a job working in higher ed at the University of Virginia.
- Worked there for two years, met some incredible people, discovered what I truly wanted to do in life.
- Moved into a beautiful house that we are now hoping to buy within the next two months.
- Married the love of my life.
- Started and finished my Master's degree.
- Landed my dream job teaching 2nd grade.
Happy Holidays! Jesus is the reason for the season! =)
*Side note, this post was inspired by Katie at My Life as a Wallace. Check out her blog to see her reflections of life since college. =)