Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Quick Update

I have not been very good at blogging lately but this time of year is really busy! I'm so excited that Halloween is over (I'm not a huge fan, gasp, I know many of you can't believe that someone doesn't like Halloween!). The end of Halloween officially marks the holiday season! The time where Christmas music is playing in every store, the scarves, peacoats, boots, the cool air, the SNOW (I hope!), the time of reflection and love! I love Thanksgiving and Christmas! I have so much to be thankful for! Here are a few of them...
1. God's wonderful, unfailing love!
2. My husband and my family.
3. My health (I have a horrible, annoying sinus infection that kept me home from work on Friday and landed me in the doctor's office. I am feeling much better! Thank goodness for antibiotics!)
4. The thought of peppermint mocha's from Starbucks (even better than Pumpkin Spice Lattes!)

Hope everyone is doing well! I'll try to blog more often! =)
(Please excuse my over use of ! marks.)

No comments: