Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Looking Forward To......

The weather today was beautiful! A little warm for November but still beautiful none the less! I had a busy day, I was out on Friday (stupid sinus infection) and came back to lots of papers to check and things to catch up on. It almost doesn't pay to be out! I definitely needed the time of rest, not for my body but for my voice!! My throat was sore every afternoon last week from talking to the kids all day. Friday gave me a chance to rest and to go to the doctor to get some antibiotics. I'm feeling much better. =)

No big plans for this week. Just getting all of my grading and stuff done and trying to prepare for report cards again. I am sooooooooo looking forward to Thanksgiving break! I love my job but I can't wait to spend some time with hubs and our families. Time for a quick list.

Things I'm looking forward to:
1. I know I've said it once but I'll say it again: Thanksgiving break! =)
2. Going fishing with hubs this weekend and having dinner with him and my family!
3. My Starbucks run in the morning. I get a FREE beverage, nothing beats that!
4. Putting up Christmas decorations and going around to see everyone else's. I know it's early but I'm excited!

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: