Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Weddings, Babies, and Report Cards... and Other Random Thoughts

It's been awhile since my last blog because I have been crazy busy at work. Report cards are due to my principal on Monday and since this is the first set of report cards that I've ever done, it's taking me a little longer to do them... not to mention the 1,000 things I have yet to finish on my "to do" list. Hubs and I were supposed to go to a wedding today but unfortunately because of our work schedules we can't go. I feel terrible because it's one of my college roommates who is saying I do! Their wedding is on the Eastern Shore (about 4.5 hours away from our house, maybe more) and neither one of us could miss work on Monday (report cards are due.....blah). So it would take us about 10 hours of driving to go there and come back and we wouldn't have been able to stay for the reception. I'm sad that we can't go because I love Chrissy! She is the sweetest person and we have stayed friends since college (it will be three years in December since I finished undergrad, time flies!). I wish her all the best on her wedding day. She deserves all the happiness in the world!

Unfortunately, hubs was sick all night last night. I don't know if it was something that he ate or if he has a virus but he is not feeling well. Poor guy. Hopefully it was just something that he ate and he will be feeling better after a few hours of sleep and Pepto.

Moving on.... I won a giveaway! Katie from Katie's Journey had her first giveaway this past week and I won a candle! Thanks Katie!

In other exciting news, my good friends Lindsey and Matt just announced that they are expecting their first child in April! Yay! Congrats to Lindz and Matt!

I know this was a completely random post but it's the best I can do under my currently stressed out condition! I promise I'll post a better blog after report cards and my to do list are caught up!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I hope you have a good weekend! I love random posts!