Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Please Excuse My Blog Rut

It's been quite awhile since my last post, due in part by life and in part because I haven't had anything interesting to say. I'll be honest... I still don't! I am definitely in a blog rut. I'll update you anyway. October is a crazy month in 2nd grade and the kids are HYPED up on sugar. We've had two birthday parties already this week and we are having a Fall Party tomorrow. I will be honest in saying that I don't expect to get much done tomorrow other than giving a few tests and trying to maintain my sanity until 3:12 p.m. One of the teachers had a really cute idea for a fall project this month. The kids decorated pumpkins (at home) to make them look like their favorite character from a book. They turned out super cute. Here are a few pictures of my class' pumpkins. You will see Batman, Ariel, Chicken Little, Rover, Not Norman, Hulk, even Santa Claus, and several others!



   

I'm happy because:
1. tomorrow is Friday.
2. tomorrow is jeans day.
3. tomorrow is PAY DAY.
4. tomorrow is our dinner date night!

Happy almost Friday!

No comments: