Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Junk Food Junkie

So I made the mistake of allowing hubs to grocery shop while I was at parent/teacher conferences last week and my body is paying for it. He bought alllllllllllll junk food. Chips, dips, chocolate, cookies, snack cakes, frozen meals (like TGI Friday's loaded potato skins), etc. Blah. While I love my fair share of junk food... my stomach is craving yogurt, fruit, cheese and crackers, and salads. I would be lying if I said I hadn't gained weight. Yikes.

Hubs and I have decided to check out gym memberships this week. We are looking into Anytime Fitness and Powerhouse Gym. Any suggestions? I hope that once we join I get really into it and go regularly. I'm definitely bored with my routine in the afternoons. Come home, eat, check blogs and facebook, eat, check email, eat, watch tv, eat. Ahhhhh. Vicious cycle.

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I've never heard of Anytime, but Powerhouse Gym is pretty decent!

d.a.r. said...

Ahhhh my husband does the same thing everytime he goes to the store alone! It's dangerous!

Just Add Walter said...

haha your husband sounds exactly like my husband!!

just found your blog and wanted to say hi! hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Kristen said...

haha that is so funny!