Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Hear You God.

For the past few weeks my pastor has been talking about being a servant to others. There are so many passages in the Bible that talk about serving others. I am trying to figure out who/what/where God is calling me to serve. I don't really know in what way yet or how but I am hoping to find some clarity so your prayers are appreciated! I am also praying to find a small group. Pastor Jeff had another good point in his sermon today.... "If you are too busy for ministry, you're too busy." This hit home with me because I was talking to my sister on Saturday about how I would like to be a part of a small group but that I was way too busy to lead one and didn't want the added responsibility. So when Pastor Jeff said that phrase "If you are too busy for ministry, you're too busy".......Slap.in.the.face. I'm praying about it!

In other news, I have parent/teacher conferences this week. Tuesday night I am meeting with several parents and Friday morning as well. The good news is.... I get to leave at 11:30 on Friday morning because my conferences will be over and I will have worked late Tuesday night! Yay for an early start to next weekend! The kids are lucky too... no school for them on Friday. =)

Hope your week is blessed as Monday morning is fast approaching!

No comments: