Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Hubs and I <3

♥ What are your middle names?
Marie and Brian.
♥How long have you been together?
6 and a half years (married for 1 and a half)
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
A few years.... we were friends in high school and started dating my senior year (he's a year older).
♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me to go out with him on Valentine's Day.
♥ Who made the first move?
He did... after our date on Valentine's Day, he sent me flowers (2 weeks later) on my birthday and took me out again.
♥ Did you go to the same school?
We went to the same high school but different colleges. We started dating my senior year of high school and he was already in college. I chose a school five hours away from his so the first year of our relationship was long distance (other than the summer). He then transferred to a school closer to mine (not only to be close to me but they also had a better program for him).
♥ Are you from the same home town? 
Yep.
♥ Who is the smartest?
Me. Haha. Kidding. I don't know who is the smartest. I think we are both intelligent people and are smart in different areas.
♥ Who majored in what?
I majored in Communication Studies as an undergraduate and Elementary Education (PK-6) for my Master's. He majored in Health and Physical Education as an undergraduate.
♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me without a doubt. I am super sensitive.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
A Mexican resturaunt called El Puerto. Yum.
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Oklahoma. Driving from Virginia.... took us THREE days to get there. Haha.
♥ Who has the worst temper?
He does. There are times when I can be just as angry as he is but for the most part I have more patience. We both have endless patience with kids though. Just with each other.... eh... not so much.
♥ How many children do you want?
Not really sure at the moment. I go through phases where I can't wait to have kids and then phases where the thought of pregnancy and childbirth terrifies me. I've always wanted 2 or 3. He says 4. I think he will quickly change his mind!
♥ Who does the cooking?
I do most of the cooking although I don't like to cook.
♥ Who is more social?
He is more social than I am. I have become more of a homebody the past year or so. Don't get me wrong, I love hanging out with friends... I would just rather do it at someone's house with a few people not at a bar or a party.
♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Neither of us like a messy house but I would say I'm more concerned with everything being in it's place than he is.
♥ Who is the most stubborn?
We are both incredibly stubborn. He usually caves first.
♥ Who wakes up earlier?
I wake up earlier than hubs. He would sleep till noon everyday if he could.
♥ Where was your first date?
We went to dinner and a movie. Very traditional. I actually ordered a salad. I don't think I've ordered a salad as a meal since that night.
♥ Who has the bigger family?
I have the bigger immediate family. I have three sisters.
♥ Do you get flowers often?
No. Flowers are pretty but they die. I would rather him buy me a scarf. Haha. Or a card, or candy, etc.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We split the time between his family and mine. I love holidays!
♥ Who is more jealous?
It used to be me, but now neither one of us really get jealous.
♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Not long. We were crazy about each other from the beginning. We dated for three years before we got engaged but we knew we were going to spend our lives together before then!
♥ Who eats more?
Probably me as sad as that is to say. I love food. I can't help it! =)
♥ What do you do for a living?
I am a second grade teacher and he is an elementary school PE teacher and JV boys basketball coach.
♥ Who does the laundry?
This may sound weird... but we each do our own laundry. Don't judge.
♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Me.
♥ Who drives when you are together?
Usually him because I don't like to drive.
♥ What is "your" song?
We have had many songs over the years but we danced to Angel Eyes at our wedding reception so that's technically "our song".

No comments: