Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I guess you could say I've been inspired....

.... to create a list of 101 things that I want to do within the next 1001 days. I have read several blogs lately that list 101 things that people hope to do and it's given me the motivation to create my own list. It will take a little while but I am going to try to do it. I'll be sure to post the list on my blog once it's finished! There are many things that I want to do.... learn to play the guitar, travel to different places, hike different mountains, take a romantic weekend away with hubs, run in a marathon, etc. It's going to be hard to narrow it down to 101!! Anyone else working on/have a list?

2 comments:

*L* said...

That's such a good idea! I might have to start working on a list of my own...can't wait to see yours!

Kristen said...

oh I want to do that too!!