Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello Beach

Well I am happy to report that I am feeling better! Not 100% yet but much better than this weekend. It stinks that my Labor Day weekend was spent on the couch but I'm glad I'm starting to feel better. Tomorrow is Wednesday! Half way through the week already. I can't wait for Friday! Hubs has a softball tournament in Va Beach so we are spending the weekend at the beach! I know summer is supposed to be long gone by now but it is supposed to be 80 and mostly sunny! =). Even if it's cooler, I'm totally fine with that. Just give me the sand beneath my toes and the sound of the waves beating down on the beach and I'm happy! My favorite thing about the beach is the smell of the salty air and the sound of the waves. It's so soothing!

That's all for now! Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Yay! Glad you're feeling up and at'em!

*L* said...

Yay, glad you're feeling better! Sounds like you have an awesome weekend ahead of you :)

Kristen said...

Have fun at the beach! And I am glad you are feeling better! I wish I could go to the beach!