Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Work in Progress

My blog make-over is a work in progress but what do you think so far? : )

Today's weather was beautiful! It was cool outside... I actually shivered when I took my kids out for recess! Bring on fall!!! I'm so excited for fall, I can't wait until the leaves start changing.... one of the many perks of living in the mountains. I've had a great Monday and am in a very good mood this afternoon. I'm about to go soak in a bubble bath with a magazine and a glass of wine. Perfect ending to a beautiful day!

Fall teaser:

7 comments:

Shaina said...

Looks great so far!

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, I cannot wait for fall! That's my favorite part of back to school!

Melissa said...

Looking good so far!

Kristen said...

I like it! And I am ready for fall!!

Annie said...

i think it looks great!
i love fall!! ;)

Katie said...

It looks good! I am so excited for fall too! It definitely doesn't look like that if my part of VA! Where are you?

Christina said...

Katie... I live in the Shenandoah Valley area. Our area doesn't look like that picture yet... that's from last year! I'm looking forward to it! :) Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!