Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Looking Forward to Fall

Well I am still working on my blog make over. I can't seem to find satisfaction in anything I put up! I am too hard to please. I'll keep working on it when I have time. Second grade has been busy this week. I come home so tired every afternoon. I guess it will take awhile for my body to adjust to this new schedule. Hubs teaches in a different school district than I do and their first official day of school was yesterday (ours was last Tuesday). He doesn't seem to be as tired as I am... I guess PE teachers have it easier! =)

We've got a few trips coming up... Friday we are taking the camper and going to camp at a softball tournament for two nights.(Sidenote: for those of you that don't know, my husband plays on a competitive travel softball team, ie. washed up former high school or college baseball players who think they are superstars because they can hit a slow pitch softball miss playing). I may only make it one night because I need my beauty sleep and have lots to do at home. Two or three weeks after that we are going to down to VA Beach for a softball tournament. Hopefully we will stay in the same hotel that hubs and I stayed in this summer. It was right by the beach! I can't wait to enjoy the sunrise with my coffee in hand! Lately God has really opened my eyes to the beautiful world that He has created. I mentioned that the other day I was very frustrated and I turned around and there was a full rainbow in the sky... It was awesome and it made me snap out of my bad mood. After that I started to notice the beautiful mountain views that surround our house and my school, views I see every day but take for granted. The weather has also added to it... it's been cooler and a lot less humid... fall weather is right around the corner! Bring on the pumpkin spiced lattes and scarves!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

I love your new header!

Heather said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is soo cute!!! Can't wait to get to know you better through the bloggy world!