Thanks for the tips in the last post! I'm too exhausted from our trip to try to make my blog 3 columns now but hopefully I will get to it this week!
Hubs had a big softball tournament this week so we all went down and camped by the field for the weekend. We took a camper so it was much more comfortable than tent camping! I didn't take any pictures but we had a fun time. We are heading down to VA Beach for another tournament in 2 weeks. I can't wait to be back at the beach. Even though I'm ready for fall I still want to get in one last beach excursion.
It's been awhile since I've posted a list of my current favorite things so here they are:
1. Little Debbie Pumpkin Delights. SOOO Delish. They are finally out again so I bought two boxes for our camping trip!
2. Carmel Lattes. Yum.
3. Mountain views. I love living in the country. The views are incredible.
4. Turning off the AC and opening the windows. I'm so glad it's finally cooling down. I have all of the windows in the house open and the fresh air smells so good!
5. Fresh veggies straight from the garden. Our neighbor has tons and tons of tomato plants so hubs and I have an endless supply of fresh tomatoes for salads and pastas. =)
6. Sitting out on the deck in the afternoon watching the sun go down and enjoying a glass of wine.
7. Going for rides on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Another perk of living in the beautiful mountains.
8. My golden retriever puppy, Piper. She is sooooooooooo sweet.
That's all for now! Hope everyone had a great weekend!