Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Calm Down

Okay, tomorrow is the first day of school. At 8:10 I will have 19 second graders filtering into my classroom. I'm nervous, but they will never know it! :) I've been working very hard over the past few weeks to get things ready for them but most days it didn't feel like work (well except for when I got home and passed out on the couch, then it really felt like I had worked!!). I'm excited, scared, nervous, and anxious! In order to calm all of those crazy feelings I am going to fill up our jacuzzi, pour in lots of vanilla bubble bath, and relax while reading my Self magazine. Then I will crawl out of the bath tub and crawl into bed! :)

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck tomorrow!!

Brittany Ann said...

You can do it! Praying for you!

Kristen said...

Good luck tomorrow!! You will have a blast!!

Summer Wind said...

good luck, i'm sure they will all love you tomorrow