Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

So Long Beach, Hello Reality

We're back from the beach! :( We had a great time relaxing on the sand, walking down the beach, eating a seafood dinner buffet outside overlooking the ocean, drinking coffee on the balcony listening to the waves crash on the beach.... ahhhhh. Now it's back to reality. I met with my second grade team yesterday and things are in full swing for the fall. I have a LOT of work to do in my classroom over the next two weeks. Hubs has sweetly offered to help me all day tomorrow! Yay! It's a little overwhelming to organize your very first classroom! But exciting none the less!

I promise I will post a picture or two from the beach but for now I have to go get ready to go cat fishing at the lake! More updates to come!!

Camping next weekend! :)

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to see photos!