Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Major Shopping Deal and Beach Pics!


Yesterday I spent the day with my mom and one of my sisters. We went out of town because Holly had a job interview and we decided to do a little shopping after her interview. I am so excited about my purchase that I have to share it with you all.... I bought a pair of brown, close to knee high, Nine West boots.... Yes I am aware that it is still summer, BUT.... I bought them for $10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that? Amazing. Ten bucks for Nine West boots. Bring on Fall!!!


I know I promised a picture or two from our beach trip so here they are!


Hubs and I at the putt putt golf course

Surfer

Relaxing on the beach


Hubs eating his crab legs at the seafood buffet overlooking the ocean




Us at the hotel

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

Cute pics! And way to go on the shoes!