Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Countdown Begins!!

Well only 4 days of teaching summer school to go! Yes!! To celebrate hubs and I decided to steal away to the beach for 3 days and 2 nights! We are very excited for this much needed quality time trip. Life has been hectic and exhausting and I can't wait to smell the salty air, hear the waves crashing on the beach, and feel the sand between my toes! :) We leave Sunday morning for this beautiful destination:

Long walks on the beach here we come! :) A week and a half after we return we will be spending 3 days and 2 nights here:
Bring on the bliss!!


1 comment:

Lis said...

Yes!!! I didn't realize that you are "here" too!!! What part are you in? I'm thinking about trying to plan a blogger meet up! I thought it would be fun!!

Have a great time on your trip!!! <3