Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sanity Called.....

She left a message saying she would meet up with me tomorrow night at 9:30.

I have basically spent my entire weekend doing work. Writing paper after paper, lesson plan after lesson plan, unit after unit, educational strategy analyses after educational strategy analyses....the list goes on. My husband has told me that he misses me. Isn't that a sign that I'm WAY too busy? Luckily my hard work all weekend has paid off and I am almost stress free. I have to turn in a portfolio in one class tomorrow before I head off to another class to turn in a paper and a unit plan, and give a presentation on my lesson. After that I will have one paper due Wednesday and then I am FINISHED!!!!! Yippeeeee!

Anyways... thanks for the thoughts and prayers! I'll be one happy teacher on Thursday when the stress of graduate school is completely gone and I can focus on relaxing and preparing my new classroom for my 2nd graders this fall! :)

Friday I plan to do nothing but slather myself in SPF 45 and lay on the float in my parent's pool all.day.long. Ahhh. Hurry up Friday.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

3 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Oh, I've had the hubs say the same thing. Don't worry. It's always short-lived.

Kristen said...

Oh I know how you feel!! Summer grad school ended today for me and it still hasn't hit me!

Lis said...

Bless your heart!!! Good luck - you are almost done!!! I hope you do get lots of sun and fun in on Friday!!! xoxo