Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Letter to July

Dear July,

I am writing you this letter in hopes that you will be visiting very soon. June is here right now and she is not a very welcomed guest. It's sad to say that I want her to leave. Her schedule is filled with my last two graduate classes, the end of the current elementary school year, and the start of elementary summer school. She is very demanding and rarely lets me play in the sunshine. She will not allow me to take a vacation and she has given me tons and tons of work to do. July, you bring me such joy. You only come with a few weeks of teaching summer school and you bring me poolside cookouts, vacation, camping trips, and relaxation. I would very much love it if you could send June packing and take her place.

Your friend,

Christina

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I agree! I would love to just bypass this entire month and go right to July!!