Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Hello Stress

I don't know why I am blogging... I do not have time to blog for the next week and a half. My life is going to be very stressful for the next week and a half. I am at the end of my last two graduate classes and I have procrastinated on my papers/unit plans. Summer school starts tomorrow. I have a class of 13... 11 of which are boys. I am slightly nervous. The stress is piling up... I have to finish three papers, one unit plan, and one very large portfolio within the next week. Ugh. On the bright side (there is always a bright side), in one week I will be FINISHED with my master's degree, finished with one week of summer school, and I will have my sanity back. Also, I get to see my classroom on Tuesday! Yay! I am so excited to begin cleaning/organizing/rearranging my room for this fall! I know summer has just begun... actually today is the first day of summer... but being a new teacher is a lot of work and I want to be organized so that I don't struggle the whole year. Well that's all for now. I am preparing myself for late nights this week and a very hectic schedule. Prayers are always appreciated!

4 comments:

Brittany Ann said...

Praying for you. Hang in there!

Kristen said...

I second Brittany! It will be okay!!

Lis said...

Good luck this week! You are in my prayers!! You can totally get through this! You will be DONE! :) YAY!

xoxo

Kristen said...

Hey girl, I hope all is well!!