Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Bliss

Today is the first day I have had off in a long time. By "off" I mean, no work, no class, absolutely nothing that I have to do. It is amazing. I slept until almost 8:30(that's late for me), caught up on reading everyone's blogs, and now I am enjoying my coffee. Ahhhh. If only this feeling could last longer than a day. Tomorrow I have class from 9:30-1:00. Yuck. It's a good class but I hate having to give up my Saturdays... especially because there is a really good community yard sale tomorrow! Haha... I know that makes me sound old... but yard sales are great ways to find cheap books for your classroom! I already have tons but you can never have too many books!

I will now proceed to the next portion of my day... shopping!

I haven't forgotten about the blog awards I have been given! I will put them in my next post!! Thanks!! :)

No comments: