Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'm Back!

I'm back! Sorry that I've been a bad blogger this past week. I have a lot on my mind right now and I'm hoping for some clarity this week. I spent my Memorial Day weekend in Petersburg, VA at a softball tournament called Beast of the East. No ladies and gentlemen, I am not exaggerating. My husband plays for a local travel/competitive men's softball team so I made the trek, along with many other wives and girlfriends. I baked in the hot sun while sporting a shirt with my husband's name and number on the back of it, and yelled with the best of them. I did not however, use the profanity that the ball players used. Hubs' team finished 4th out of 50 some teams (I think?!) and they would have most likely made it to the championship game, but there was a lot of drama and they lost out. It's unbelievable that amount of drama that men can get into. I thought women were just overly emotional and dramatic at times and that men mostly mind their own business, but they have drama of their own! All in all it was a pretty good weekend but it was exhausting. We didn't get home until 8 last night and I was so tired at 6 a.m. when my alarm clock went off. Needless to say, I will be in bed early tonight!!

That's a quick update on my weekend for now. I promise I'll post a better more informative blog soon! Hope you all had a great long weekend!

1 comment:

Samantha Rose said...

Since you read Lisa Cheney's blog "Soaked to my Soul", I thought you might be interested in this:

http://urbanredneck.tumblr.com/post/114393132/content-theft-lisa-cheney-does-melissa-in-a-horrible

She was a liar, and a thief, and she wronged a friend of mine.