Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Another Interview!

I am fairly certain that most of you readers are sick and tired of hearing about my job search for next fall. If that is indeed the case, please stop reading now. I have been on this emotional rollercoaster of a job search for the past few months and it is only now that positions are beginning to open. I received a voicemail this afternoon from a principal of a school close by asking if I could come in for an interview. YES! While this in no way guarantees I will get the job, I am happy that I have been given the opportunity. It is a really great school and I could be very happy there. It is MUCH closer to home than the other schools that I have interviewed with. I continue to pray that God puts me where He wants me and gives me the wisdom to seek and see His will. Your continued prayers are much appreciated!!! I will keep you posted on the ups and downs of this time in my life. God has definitely taught me to rely on Him. I am beginning to see that He has bigger plans for me than I had for myself. I will definitely elaborate on that as soon as I get some clarity in this job search! Hope all is well with you and yours! I promise I will post a more interesting blog soon!

5 comments:

Thankful Paul said...

Hello! :)

Kelsey said...

I just found your blog today so thought I'd comment. Good luck as you continue this "job searching/waiting" game!! What an exciting time!

Brittany Ann said...

Yay! Close to home is always good! Keep up the positive attitude and strong faith!

Melissa said...

Girl, I totally understand how it gets trying to find a teaching job. I was an emotional wreck. Good luck on the next interview!!

Kristen said...

Yay!! I know it is tough and I will be in your shoes next year but keep up your positive attitude! God has a plan and a way!!