Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Amazing News and Thank Yous!!!

I am so blessed to announce.... I GOT A JOB! I will be teaching second grade next year at an elementary school in the county I grew up in! I am BEYOND excited. I cannot begin to express how blessed I am. God has finally revealed His plan for me and it is much bigger and more amazing than the plan I had for myself!!! I am so thankful that He has been so faithful to me. I was able to quit my job to student teach and was given a long term sub position and summer school position, and now a full time job for this fall teaching 2nd grade! What an amazing blessing. Praise God!!!!!! Hubs and I are going out to dinner to celebrate tonight. I am sooooooooooooooo excited. I seriously cannot put my feelings into words. This whole job search has been an emotional roller coaster and I am finally back to solid ground. God is so good!!! I also want to thank all of my blogger friends who have left me encouraging messages and have been praying for me. Your prayers are so appreciated and have been answered in a big way!!! I have been so fortunate to have so many friends and family members praying for me during this up and down process. I am so excited that all of our prayers were heard and answered according to God's will! Thank you all so much!! :) :)

PS. Can you tell I'm excited? :-)

4 comments:

Lis said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you!! :) I hope you have an amazing weekend and do something fun to celebrate!!!!

Melissa said...

Wow, congratulations! I know how emotionally draining finding a teaching job is. I remember feeling exactly as you do now when I found out about mine. Congrats again!!

Brittany Ann said...

God is good! Yay! I'm so happy for you!

Erin said...

CONGRATS! How exciting!