Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

We <3 TN!

Well we are back from our trip! We had such a good time. The hotel we stayed in was really nice, it was in a great location. The weather was beautiful!! Thursday was 75 and sunny! We walked downtown Gatlinburg, shopped, went to Ripley's Aquarium, ate huge meals at awesome restuarants. We also got another old timey photo taken. On our honeymoon we got one taken in a bath tub with a sign that said Just Hitched... this year we got another one in a bath tub (different pose) with a sign that says Still Hitched. We are going to get one taken every year. It's our new tradition. I also bought another Smoky Mountain coffee mug... that's my own tradition.... I love to drink coffee and teas so each year I have bought a new Smoky Mountains coffee mug! Everytime I drink out of them it takes me back to TN. :)
Here are a few photos from our much needed trip!

Me being goofy at the aquarium



Phil touching the sting rays


Pretty fountain in Gatlinburg


I am proud of this picture, we took it ourselves... at the river beside our hotel <3

We took this one ourselves too! Me and my love! <3

No comments: