Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Mostly for me

I'm sorry to say it but this blog is mostly for my own sanity. I'm starting to become a bit nervous. Tomorrow is my last class of the semester and we are supposed to show a 5 minute segment of ourselves teaching. The lesson I taped during student teaching is on a mini DV and I have no way to get it on a TV without the camcorder.... which of course is property of the school I student taught at.... hmmm. I'm anxiously awaiting email responses that could potentially solve that problem. The next problem I am faced with is that I am 2 classes away from finishing my Masters degree... and they are offered at the same time this summer. I am meeting with my advisor tomorrow who has been working on a solution to this dilemma. Pray that we find a good solution! I really want to finish my degree this summer so I don't have to worry about it this fall! And finally my other short term worry is this 20 page paper that is due in 10 days. I've started it. That's all I'm gonna say about that! I hope the next 2 weeks go by really fast so that I can get this semester completed and know what my summer is going to be like! I start my long term sub position in 5th grade soon. It will be great experience... I'm very thankful God has given me this opportunity.

Pray for a summer school position and for God to put me where he wants me this fall! I'm looking forward to seeing what His will for this part of my life is! :)

Blessings!

No comments: