Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

This past weekend was our one year wedding anniversary (Sunday to be exact)! We had a great weekend together. Saturday we went to a nice dinner and Sunday we toasted to 94 more years together (we promised each other when we started dating we would be together for 100 years, it's been 6, haha). We also ate our delicious one year old wedding cake (which I am relieved to have out of my freezer, it took up a lot of space!). I took pictures of our toast and of us feeding each other the cake, but I'm too lazy to put them up right now.... sorry! :) It was a great weekend over all.... We didn't go away for the weekend because we decided to go away earlier this month since hubs had a week off from work. I really don't feel like this past year has been as hard as everyone said that it would be. I love being married. <3

I don't want to go into too much detail on this but.... I got a job interview!!! I really, really want this job, so your prayers would be greatly appreciated! I'm really looking forward to learning God's plan for my life and following His will. I feel like this could be it... it is with a school district that I originally wasn't interested in. I kept starting an email to the principal about this position but then kept deleting it because I wasn't sure if it was the right opportunity for me. Finally I decided to email her, what did I have to lose? I hadn't even applied... she ended up being really nice and asked me to apply for the job.... and the director of HR contacted me and encouraged me to apply. I did and in less than a week they had called me to set up an interview. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.... but I'm not going to lie... I'm pretty excited! I am trying to focus on clearly seeing and following God's will for my life. Pray for clarity!

1 comment:

Brittany Ann said...

Happy anniversary!

Praying for you and your job opportunity!