Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hello Friends!

It has come to my attention that I have not been the world's greatest friend lately. Between the chaos of student teaching and finishing up grad school, being a newlywed, and job hunting for the fall, I have been completely unavailable. So in efforts to revive my beautiful friendships and catch up with my loved ones, I will be posting a new blog about my fantastic friends and give you all some of the details of our catching up/reunions. The first friends that I will be blogging about are none other than Amanda and Ryan Upton!

Amanda and Ryan have been good friends of mine and Phil's for a long time now. We survived college together, had tons of fun at ODU basketball games, were in each other's weddings, and have kept in touch through them moving across the country to LA for awhile. Ryan and Amanda have been married since August '06 and just recently (Nov '08) had a beautiful baby! We had the opportunity to have breakfast with them Sunday and meet their bundle of joy, Charlotte. She is absolutely beautiful. She is the spitting image of Ryan! She has his eyes and dimples. She let Phil and I both hold her with NO fussing whatsoever. She smiled and laughed. She's perfect. I'm so happy for them and their new little family. They are adjusting well to life in Arlington and both hope to go back to school and get their MBA's in the near future. I can't wait to go visit them!

More friend updates to come.... stay tuned!

No comments: