Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Updates!

Well it's been awhile since my last update. Piper is doing really well now. We had a major disaster a week ago that resulted in her having to go to the vet and also resulted in 2 hours of bleaching the laundry room and garage... but she is happy and healthy now! She also got to experience her first snow a few weeks ago and it's too cute not to share with everyone! The hubs and I had a nice Valentine's Day. We went hiking at Humpback Rocks. It was a nice day and we had a lot of fun. I also want to officially announce the engagement of Austin and Kristen! Yay! Austin proposed to Kristen on Valentine's Day and they are planning a late summer/early fall wedding for next year! She also asked me to be one of the bridesmaids (of course I said yes!) :) I can't wait!

Student teaching is still going well. Only 5 weeks left! Woo hoo! I have also been unofficially offered a long term sub position in 5th grade in Rockingham! We are definitely praising God for that! My birthday is one week from today... I hope the hubby has something special planned! :)

No comments: