Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Random Things That You May/May Not Know About Me!

1. I married the love of my life on April 26, 2008.
2. I love the beach and the mountains equally. They each bring different things to my life. The mountains make me feel alive. I feel energized when I'm hiking or fishing in the mountains. The beach makes me feel at peace. The lull of the ocean soothes and relaxes me. I love to feel the sand between my toes.
3. We just got a new puppy... golden retriever. Her name is Piper and Mason (our chocolate lab) is sooooo good with her!
4. I'm two classes away from finishing my Masters degree! Woot woot.
5. I love garlic. Weird, I know. But I could eat anything that calls for garlic in the recipe. Phil's grandma actually gave me garlic for Christmas one year (don't ask. There isn't enough space for that story).
6. I think the perfect ending to a long stressful day is a hot bubble bath with a good book/magazine, candles, and music.
7. I love coffee and have to have at least one cup everyday.
8. Lindz just cut my hair off. I love it. She's so talented. :)
9. I've been blessed with a wonderful family and a wonderful family-in-law. :)
10. I miss my sorority sisters and my friends from CNU.
11. I am student teaching in a first grade classroom that has 13 boys and only 4 girls. I love it.
12. I'm constantly trying to better myself because I don't want to become too complacent in life.
13. I wish I were good at running. I would love to run in a marathon or at least a 5K. :)
14. I prefer hanging out at someone's house with a few friends over going out to a loud bar.
15. I would move away if our families could go with us.
16. I would love to own a bookstore or coffee shop.
17. I am a little OCD when it comes to making sure the stove/coffee pot/etc. are turned off before I leave the house. I don't want to burn the house down with my cat and two dogs still inside!
18. Friends is my absolute favorite tv series. It's not sleazy like shows are now. I own all 10 seasons and could watch them over and over again. They are funny and it's a good way for me to relax/unwind. Plus Phil likes them too... (I've caught him watching them when I am not even in the room!).
19. I love taking pictures and don't do it often enough.
20. I am a major procrastinator. I always do everything at the last minute.
21. I love to hike and trout fish. Phil and I have always shared a love for fishing and hiking. It's one of our "things" that makes us feel closer.
22. I love mexican food. I could eat chips and salsa, rice and chicken enchiladas everyday. Yum.
23. I can't sing (at all, really I'm awful) but I love to turn the radio up and belt out songs that fit my mood.
24. I love exploring new places and hope that Phil and I can travel during our summers off (Yay for being teachers!).
25. ABOVE ALL ELSE: I love Christ and am so thankful that He gave his life for me. God is my saving grace and I couldn't survive this life without Him. :)

There you have it. 25 facts that you may or may not have known about me!

No comments: