Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Beginnings

Well I have deleted all 46 of my previous blog posts. I've kept them for myself but I've decided to start over with this blog and try to keep it updated on a regular basis.

January has brought about many changes. I've completed two weeks of student teaching and it has been a lot of fun! I'm really enjoying being in the classroom and working with my 17 first graders. With 13 boys in the class I'm pretty exhausted in the evenings but it's worth it. I've taken over math and this week I'll be teaching math, reading, science and social studies! Busy week for me. I also have my first formal observation on Monday so wish me luck!

I've gotten several interviews lined up next month for summer school and the next school year. I'm pretty excited. Even with budget cuts I am confident that I will get a great job because I'm following God's will for my life. I will keep trusting Him and praying about it!

Phil is enjoying his job and is having fun coaching TA's boys JV basketball team. I'm going to watch their game tonight.

I may have some more exciting news to share within the next day or two so keep reading!

No comments: