Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Introducing... Piper!

Now for the exciting news I mentioned in the previous post.... Piper! We now have a golden retriever puppy... almost 8 weeks old. She's precious and fluffy! Haha. Mason has been so great with her. Fitch... well he doesn't like dogs in general. Maybe he'll warm up to Piper. Anyways... here she is:



She looks different in the second picture because she was still wet from her first bath! :)

Other news.... Student teaching is going really, really well. I have a really great cooperating teacher and all of the other 1st grade teachers are really sweet and have helped me a lot. I'm really enjoying myself! :)

I tried a zumba dance class for the first time on Monday night. I'm not gonna lie. I loved it. It was such a fun workout. The most enjoyable that I've ever had. Who knew dancing to salsa, hip hop, and several other genres could be so fun? And burn SO many calories. Christy (the instructor) said that it can burn 900 calories in one hour? Wow. Yep. That's right. I'm becoming a registered member of the Valley Dance Theatre and will be taking zumba classes twice a week! :)

I think that's all for now!

No comments: